Saturday, September 6, 2008
Hmm...
Have u ever had an egg that has 2 yolks in it? Kinda weird yet intriguing dont u think? My dad was cooking breakfast(the sun rising is gonna rise from the west tomorrow i tell u) for the both of us n he told me that he found this egg which he broke had 2 yolks in it. His actual words were "Son, come n see, this egg has 2 yolks, so cute". I replied with "Oh ok n gave him the -_- look. Maybe he felt that my reaction was a little offensive to him so he started plotting on my punishment. Why do i say so is because i found 2 burnt bread on my plate! Evil father i have. But overall the breakfast he made was yummy for my tummy so i didnt quite care about the burnt items. HA! ur plan failed! But anyway, thanks for making breakfast dad =]
 
posted by Nigel at 10:46 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: