Wednesday, September 3, 2008
forgotten
Im having a hunch that its slowly fading away from u n me, maybe its my imagination but its been different ever since. The stars are getting dim, being constantly covered by the dark clouds looming above me. I wonder when it will once again shine as brightly as how we first got along. I really wonder...

I took a look at ry's recent post n saw the sweetest thing a loving partner could ever do for the one n only person he loves. To ry's dad, u r 100% one of a kind. Totally earned my utmost respect!

Woke up around late evening today, was kinda moody maybe due to the weather. Its been raining heavily since afternoon but i usually have no complaints about such weather unless im not in bed. Oh n something to share, which really cracked me up just. Its regarding a debate between ry n marcus on marcus's manhood. Heres a part of the argument lol.

[20:33] [blurry] .......................
[20:33] [blurry] anyway
[20:33]
[blurry] its true
[20:33] [ryan] but png not virgin leh
[20:33]
[blurry] i still virgin :)
[20:33]
[blurry] ..
[20:33]
[blurry] I AM
[20:33]
[blurry] STFU
[20:33]
[blurry] my greatest gift to my wife is my VIRGINITY
[20:33] [ryan] i hate ppl lying
[20:33] [ryan] so blatantly

- source [ #Chillamania! on irc.galaxynet ]
 
posted by Nigel at 8:34 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: