Monday, September 1, 2008
doubt much?
i shall prove to u guys that this blog will last for more than 10 days ok! hmm.. just realised my hp's cable which connects my com to my phone is kinda faulty.. cant get the com to detect my hp. Nevertheless, i will try my best to fix it so that everyone can see the actions of my weird friends which i can assure u ppl that it is hell entertaining (in a weird way).

Preparing for school soon and make the long journey to the west as usual for my lecture. School lifes been alright, learned alot these past few weeks over there and i thought i would do fine. But after looking at past mock exam questions and a few tutorial questions, im having doubts about myself being able to score well for my own exams. ARGH! worry worry. Oh well 1 step at a time, heh this phrase sounds awfully familiar for a certain someone (u know who u r).
 
posted by Nigel at 10:11 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: