Thursday, September 4, 2008
Distraction? Nope!
Wow i guess today's my lucky day! Was able to go to school without getting drenched in the rain, bus waiting time span was at most 8mins? Which also resulted in me reaching school in 40 mins n getting home in 35 mins! This is my fastest time recorded from home to school n vice versa so far.

Oh yea n i managed to fix my HP cable which means ill be able to upload pics from now on. Heh. Here are some previews :-

Photobucket

The game my friends n i are getting entertained over. Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 (PS3)

Photobucket

Yep, the person Mr "No.9 aka last" darren(left) defeated Mr "No.1" marcus(right). Such a shame marcus. No.1 seed lost to last seed. LOL
- click on pic to view the words.

Photobucket

Err, my Infosystem lecture notes. Got kinda distracted during lesson. heh.
[ I . M . P ! Lots =) [ u know who u r ] ]

N.B: Excuse the ugly handwriting + correction liquid, didnt wanna make it look too messy for visual purposes. (i was scribbling calculations all over hurhur)
 
posted by Nigel at 1:05 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: